Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Little Bit About Me and This Blog

So...here it goes. I am an addict...I cannot get enough of these decorating and home-improvement blogs...no matter how many hours I read them!  You blogging pros out there have me convinced that I can do anything I want to my house, all by myself.

 So, when we bought this foreclosure a couple of months ago and I decided to start my new business, it seemed only logical that I would start a blog to share all the happenings on both fronts. After all, the two somewhat go hand-in-hand. This house definitely needed some TLC and thanks to my Dad for spending countless hours on it, we are now living in it. I will post some "Before" pics soon but first let me prepare you....start envisioning an empty house, once occupied by several rowdy teenagers and 7 (yes, 7 according to some neighbors reports) bulldogs. Its funny the stories that come with the house. I'm not sure if they are true or not, but it would definitely explain a few things.

So, I have a list of 687 things that I want to do to the house...I've already crossed off 3. I will be able to whittle the list down a whole lot more when my new business takes off in July. I am building a launch team with Biltmore Inspirations and couldn't be more excited about the opportunity! I will share how the 2 ventures can work together in a later post.

I hope that you find inspiration and ideas and will maybe even want to learn more about how you can be a part of the Biltmore family as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment